- This event has passed.
ASQ: Healthcare Zero Harm – Trillion Dollar Prescription
March 16, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
(Advance Registration Required)
Do you want to use and understand proven tools to really reduce patient harms?
This talk will show you how to use the Magnificent Seven Tools of Quality improvement to simplify, streamline and optimize healthcare delivery to prevent mistakes, errors and patient harm, while saving $500 Billion a year by 2025.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- Involved in Healthcare Process Improvement and want to cut costs, reduce patient harm and boost productivity and profitability.
- Consulting with healthcare—hospitals, etc. Learn to speak their language.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Learn the 4-50 Rule – 4% of healthcare produces 50% of the Waste, Rework and Patient Harm
- Learn how to use PivotTables to pinpoint problems and fix them using Lean Six Sigma
- Learn how line charts with trend lines harm patients and healthcare, and what to do about it.
- Learn how control charts can help healthcare achieve zero harm, essentially “hassle-free healthcare.”
- Speed is the healing app. Eliminate delays. Make the Patient faster, not the Physician.