- This event has passed.
ASQ: Make Your Students Blossom – Insights on Bloom’s Taxonomy & Training Design
June 8 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Make Your Students Blossom: Insights on Bloom’s Taxonomy & Training Design with Diana Baldi
(Advance Registration Required)When your training is a good fit to what students need to succeed, the students will thank you.
This webinar will explain the framework of Bloom’s Taxonomy on training strategies and why it matters to learners. You probably have had examples of training that you loved and some you hated. Training is “just right” when the training design aligns with the learner’s baseline and what they need to be able to do after the training.
Explore examples of each of the 6 levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy for learning objectives, types of information presented, examples of interactive exercises, and sample quiz questions to reinforce learning.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- A learner who wants the most value from training time
- A training designer who wants insights on what works or fails for students
- A manager who must ensure appropriate training for others
- A Quality Manager who wants insights on competency requirements in ISO 9001
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- What learning objectives are
- How learning objectives can be sorted into the 6 levels of Blooms Taxonomy
- How the levels of Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation differ
- The niche each level fills
- How to discern best options for your needs from the training descriptions
- Common mistakes in selecting training