- This event has passed.
ASQ: Minnesota Section 1203 Virtual Program Meeting: “Strategy and Tools for Transformation Leaders,” by Tony Belilovskiy
April 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Please join us for a virtual program meeting!
Date and Time
6:30 pm – 8:20 pm
About the Presentation
This inspiring, thought-leading session shows you how to make complex transformation easier and the pace faster. Highlighted practitioner results are bigger and more sustainable than anything you have seen.
This fast-paced session introduces a new paradigm with an organized way to:
- Connect strategy, daily work, and customer insight.
- Define intangible knowledge work as concrete, measurable and repeatable.
- Determine who “the customer” really is in every context and why it matters.
- Inject existing initiatives with a strong customer bias, leveraging current practices.
- Strengthen the four areas of performance most measurement systems miss.
- Use new tools for outstanding results.