ASQ: Women in Quality Symposium
December 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Making Our Voices Heard
As 2021 comes to a close, it is time to talk about the lessons learned in a year defined by remarkable challenge and change, stumbles and success. ASQ’s Women in Quality Symposium provides an inclusive platform that gives voice to vital conversations centered around increasing inclusivity, authenticity, and allyship for women throughout the Quality landscape.
The 2nd annual virtual event brings together a diverse collection of individuals to talk about why and how to create supported, diverse, purpose-driven communities within organizations.
Through storytelling, virtual roundtables and engaging panel sessions, attendees will engage with thought leaders for insight into:
- Developing into an authentic, mindful leader
- Supporting all women—and finding support for yourself in the process
- Discovering the passion for purpose
- Understanding—and thriving—in the role of an ally
- Finding strength and resilience as a singular woman in professional spaces