- This event has passed.
EAMN: Crisis Management Planning – ARE YOU READY?
September 23, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Due to the interactive nature of this program, this program will not be recorded
Join Ryan Searles with IMEG, and work with colleagues within your industry as you navigate through an active shooter table top scenario. The table top exercise will focus on the following objectives:
- Learn how to identify roles when you are responding to an emergent event
- Evaluate your current approaches and identify flaws or gaps in your organization’s response plan
- Learn how taking time to plan ahead can make a scenario manageable
- Create a personalized roadmap to strengthen your crisis management plan based on information gathered from the presentation
- Discuss what changes can be made to the buildings infrastructure to help make your organization safer for employees, business partners, customers, and guests
Ryan Searles specializes in security assessment and protective services – including active shooter response training and workplace violence prevention.
A U.S. Army veteran and recipient of two Purple Hearts, Ryan has more than 17 years’ professional experience in security, force protection, and risk management. He is certified through Advanced Law Enforcement Rapid Response Training (ALERRT) as a medical instructor, civilian active shooter response instructor, and law enforcement response instructor to active shooter emergencies. His experience includes domestic and global operations across five continents, and the has managed risk upon multiple lines protecting life and safety, critical infrastructure, property, and equipment.
- FREE for current Engineering Alliance Minnesota members and non-member employees of Engineering Alliance Minnesota Premier and Diamond Partners.Engineering Alliance Minnesota members MUST log in to see the free rate
- $60: Non-members
- Engineering Alliance Minnesota Platinum Partners receive 50% off individual and group non-member registrations.
- Premier/Diamond/Platinum/Gold Industry Partners, contact Engineering Alliance Minnesota for a code.
- Membership must be current on the date of the program
Deadline to Register: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
No registrations will be accepted after September 22, 2020
To the best of our knowledge, this seminar meets the requirement for continuing education as outlined by the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Land Surveying, Geoscience and Interior Design.