- This event has passed.
MFESTS: SCSU MedTech Information Session
November 7 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The SCSU MedTech team invites you to an information session hosted by the MedTech program directors and faculty. The session is taking place on November 7, 2019, 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm at St Cloud State University Plymouth Graduate Center.
In this session, you will join other prospective students considering graduate education options in Applied Clinical Research, Medical Technology Quality and Regulatory Affairs and Services to make a difference with career goals focused on medical device industry roles.
Here are a few highlights of what we will cover:
- Why these STEM programs are important to the Medical Device Industry and international students?
- Information about course content – practical and delivered by faculty that are experienced, full-time professionals.
- Unique internship opportunities with medical device industries- a bridge to full-time opportunities.
- Student application process.
- Learner and faculty perspectives will be shared – so bring your questions.
To register for the session, please follow the Eventbrite link below:
If you have any questions about a specific program, feel free to email us: