We in MFESTS are honored to present Theo Black for MFESTS Chair for the year 2023. Theo has an incredible professional journey as well as characterized for helping organizations grow and focus on their vision.
Theo’s Vision for MFESTS
- Engage the MFEST societies/chapters (representing approximately 6,000 individuals) that are members of MFESTS through Education, Participation, and Recognition.
- Focus on MFESTS’ Mission:
- By providing value-added and engaging services to the member Societies of the Federation
- By providing value-added and engaging services to the community at large with a special emphasis on young people – to help them learn more about potential careers in the fields of Science, Technology. Engineering, and Math (STEM)
- By providing customer-focused professional development services to professionals in engineering and science related careers.
- Identify and engage new leaders through MFESTS’ Recognition, Education, and Participation opportunities