2021 MNASQ Gayle W. McElrath Scholarship
- Award Amounts: 1 at $1,000 and 2 at $500
- Deadline: July 1st 2021
- Scholarship Selection Criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a program leading to an Associate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Physical or Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Health Sciences or Education at a recognized (ABET or equivalent accredited) college or university.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or greater on a scale of 1-4
- Must be a full-time student during the time the award is active.
- Applicants under 18 years old at time of application submission must submit a Minor Consent Form.
- A recipient cannot be awarded a non-renewable award more than one time, but may apply for other scholarships that are available.
- For more detail information and application requirements, visit: Community Blog View Post – myASQ
2021 MFESTS Student Scholarships
- Must be a student carrying six credits or more (full-time status) graduate credits in the Spring 2021 semester and at least 3 credits in the Summer of Fall 2021 term.
- Financial assistant to exemplary volunteers
- 2 awards of $500
- Must have a cummulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted)
- Deadline: June 6th 2021
- Send completed application to and .
- For more detail information and additional application requirements, visit: https://www.mfests.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/2021_05-MFESTS-Scholarship-Applicant-Information.docx